An insurance program offering general and professional liability coverage for Animal Trainers.
Over 30 years ago, Equisure, part of the Amwins Underwriting division, developed a unique insurance program solely to protect animal trainers from third party claims. Amwins' Animal Trainers program is known among the industry as the insurance provider that understands the passion and the sport of its insureds. The program is designed to offer your clients general and professional liability coverage as well as several policy enhancements to ensure they are fully protected against third party claims.
What accounts are eligible for the program?
- Training for bomb/narcotic sniffing dogs
- Trainers providing Canine Good Citizen certifications
- Obedience, confirmation, and agility training
- Specialty training for service dogs
- Cadaver dog training
Available lines of coverage:
- Commercial general liability
- Option to add professional liability (on an occurrence basis)
- Liability coverage applies on and off premises
- Fire legal liability provided at no charge - starting at $50,000
- Medical payments of $5,000 with the option to increase
- Care, custody, and control included in most policies
- General liability for a trainer's therapy animal
Minimum premium: only $500!
- $500,000 per occurrence up to $2M
- $1M aggregate up to $4M
To learn more about our Animal Trainers liability program, please visit our website.
Rating By A.M. Best
Diane Lesher President, Equisure
64 listings in 50 states + DCView Company
Availability 50 states + DC