• Stand alone policy to cover high-value, unusual, and hard-to-place items or collections
• No maximum or minimum coverage limits required
• Low deductible options available
• Minimum premium of $650 on personal use equipment
• Broad coverage including theft, no blanket coverage available
• We work with three different markets to find the best coverage and most competitive price
Simple application online at www.gogus.com, please also include:
• Itemized list of personal property
• Appraisal for scheduled personal property valued over $10,000
• Scheduled Personal Property
• Fine Art
• Musical Instruments
• ...and MORE!
Personal Use Equipment - Not available in WV, LA, AK
• Back hoes
• Riding lawn mowers
Why Purchase a Scheduled Personal Property Insurance?
• Standard personal property insurance is usually included in a homeowners policy. However, some valuable items may surpass the coverage limit or may not be included at all. In these cases a scheduled personal property policy is needed.
*This is just a coverage overview. Actual policy wording applies.
$10M Maximum Limit
Griffin Underwriting Services
10 listings in 50 states + DCView Company
Availability 50 states + DC