• 3, 6 and 12 month terms available
• 25% minimum earned 12 mos. terms
• Monoline or package policies available
• Special Form can be available if building is newer or updated
• Building coverage
• Business personal property coverage
• Basic, Broad, or Special Form available
• Replacement cost or actual cash value
• TIV in-house limits up to $4,000,000, higher limits available with our brokerage department
• Primary limits up to $2,000,000
• Medical payments up to $5,000
• Additional Insureds available
• Coverage limited to designated premises
• Excess/Umbrella limits up to $25,000,000
• A no deductible option is available
Why Vacant Property Insurance?
• Buildings that are vacant for extended periods of time are susceptible to vandalism, theft, and arson, often due to a reduction in maintenance and security oversight.
• Many standard markets choose to exclude insurance on vacant property for various reasons, and many property owners are surprised to learn that after sitting empty for a designated span of time their previous coverage becomes void.
• Griffin has a number of markets and coverages to ensure that all types of vacant property receive the broadest form possible with the least expensive premium!
• Foreclosed properties, if owner has moved
• In house authority if vacant for 2yrs or less, can write long term vacancies with carrier referral
• Vacancies with remodeling exposure
• No bankruptcies
*This is just a coverage overview. Actual policy wording applies.
Karlee Rahm Marketing
Griffin Underwriting Services
26 listings in 50 states + DCView Company
Availability 50 states + DC