The Foremost Motor Home policy offers more coverage thana typical auto policy or auto policy rider, including:
• Broad coverage for just about any direct, sudden and accidental loss, including collision, fire, smoke, flood, landslide, hail, windstorm, animals, vandalism, low branches or overhangs, theft and lightning.
• Personal Property coverage applies to personal property loss that occurs either inside or outside the RV. Both ACV and Replacement Cost are available.
• Diminishing Deductible included without any premium charge. For each consecutive year the RV is insured by Foremost without a paid loss, we will reduce the deductible by 25%. Foremost renewal customers may have consecutive loss free policy years, so deductibles might be diminished already. (Not available in every state, deductible rate reduction may also vary.)
• Coverage for Attached Accessories such as awnings and satellite dishes are covered.
• Emergency Expenses coverage pays for lodging or travel home if the motor home is damaged by a covered loss more than 50 miles from home.
• Campsite/Vacation Liability coverage provides coverage when the RV is parked and being used as a secondary residence.
• First Accident Waiver means driving records will not be surcharged for the first at-fault accident or minor violation.
Foremost Agency Services
7 listings in 50 states + DCView Company
Availability 50 states + DC