• Used Car Dealers - Non-franchised dealers whose primary sales are private passenger autos or light trucks.
• Truck & Tractor Dealers: Non-franchised dealers who sell used trucks and tractors.
• Motor Home Dealers - Franchised or non-franchised dealers whose sales are motor homes.
• Trailer Dealers - Franchised or non-franchised dealers whose primary sales are trailers. These trailers include trailers used for trucking purposes and camper style "5th wheel" trailers.
• Motorcycle/ATV Dealers - Franchised or non-franchised dealers who sell motorcycles, snowmobiles, all-terrain vehicles, golf carts, etc.
Here are some common coverages to consider:
• Physical Damage
• Uninsured Motorist Coverage (UM) & Underinsured Motorist Coverage (UIM)
• Medical Payments
National Indemnity Company
10 listings in 47 statesView Company
Availability 47 states