• Primary residences, seasonal and secondary homes
• Older or lower-value homes
• Homes with minor cosmetic conditions
We offer a broad range of personal insurance products including auto, manufactured home, specialty homeowners, landlord or rental property, seasonal or vacant property, motor home, travel trailer, motorcycle, off-road vehicle, snowmobile, boat, personal watercraft and collectible auto.
Product availability is based on authority and all products may not be available in all areas.
• Customers with credit or loss issues
• Customers who have been declined, cancelled or non-renewed by another insurance company
Our Dwelling Fire program consists of two product choices offering different levels of coverage. Dwelling Fire One and Dwelling Fire Three allow customers to create a policy based on the desired level of coverage and payment needs.
• Dwelling Fire One policies are similar to a DP-1 policy. The policies are specifically designed for the unique needs of landlord, owner-occupied, or vacant properties. These policies are Named Peril with an Agreed Loss settlement in case of a covered total loss (available in most states).
• Dwelling Fire Three policies are similar to a DP-3 policy, for landlord or owner-occupied customers who want Comprehensive coverage on the dwelling. This policy also has an Agreed Loss settlement (available in most states). Replacement Cost (RC) coverage on the dwelling and personal property is optional.
Foremost Agency Services
7 listings in 50 states + DCView Company
Availability 50 states + DC