Integrated Underwriters is the nations #1 Access Point for the SouthEast Program. We provide the quickest turnarounds and the most competitive commissions offered for this program!
We provide solutions for All of Your High Ex-Mod's (130 to 400) to High Hazard Workers Compensation Opportunities.
Target Class Codes
• Asbestos Abatement *500k Min Premium Required
• Bridge Painting
• Chemical Mixing and Manufacturing
• Crane Operations
• Framing / Construction
• Furniture Movers
• Garbage Collection
• Janitorial with Wax Exposures
• Steel Erectors
• Tower Climbers
• Tree Pruning
• Window Cleaners
(Many More Available)
• Tough or High Hazard class codes, multi-state exposure or adverse underwriting criteria
• Accounts that have X-Mods between 1.30 and 3.0 or higher
• Accounts are being Non-Renewed or cancelled by the "standard market" due to losses or exposure
• Accounts that wish to get out of a State Work Comp fund, a state "assign risk pool" or "insurer of last resort"
• Any account that is headed to a State Insurance fund, "assign risk pool" or "insurer of last resort"
• Lapse in coverage's or accounts with No Prior coverage
• Any account you are having difficulty placing
Indicate and submit online
Not Appointed? Click the link below to get appointed.
Registered IUW agents will have access to the online IUW rating engine. This will give agents the ability to produce a pricing indication before deciding to upload a submission.
For manual submission processing please forward complete submissions to:firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Workers` Comp Application (Acord 130)
Please include the following within the Acord 130
- Employee count per class code
- FEIN# (Federal Tax ID)
- Current Experience Modification #
• Please provide details on all claims over $25k
Contact us directly at 567-233-2667
or email us at:email@example.com
$5M Maximum Limit
$50K Minimum Limit
State National (CA,NY) Lion Insurance Company
Curtis Prince President
9 listings in 50 states + DCEngaged View Company
Availability 21 states