Click link to watch quick video about the Hard Hat Giveback Program!
Integrated Underwriters is the nation's leading source to multiple A rated integrated workers' compensation programs. Each program seamlessly delivers workers` compensation insurance, payroll processing, risk reduction programs and employer extended services and coverages.
$50K IN MINIMUM PREMIUM
LAPSE IN COVERAGE ELIGIBLE
HIGH EXMODS ELIGIBLE UP TO 400
Target Class Codes
• Sheet Metal
• Steel Erection
• Steel Framing
• Stone & Tile
(Many More Available)
• Tough or High Hazard class codes, multi-state exposure or adverse underwriting criteria
• Accounts that have X-Mods between 1.30 and 3.0 or higher
• Accounts are being Non-Renewed or cancelled by the "standard market" due to losses or exposure
• Accounts that wish to get out of a State Work Comp fund, a state "assign risk pool" or "insurer of last resort"
• Any account that is headed to a State Insurance fund, "assign risk pool" or "insurer of last resort"
• Lapse in coverages or accounts with No Prior coverage
• Any account you are having difficulty placing
Indicate and submit online
Not Appointed? Click the link below to get appointed.
Registered IUW agents will have access to the online IUW rating engine. This will give agents the ability to produce a pricing indication before deciding to upload a submission.
For manual submission processing please forward complete submissions to: email@example.com
1. Workers` Comp Application (Acord 130)
Please include the following within the Acord 130
• FEIN#(Federal Tax ID)
• Current Experience Modification #
• Employee count per class code
2. Currently Valued Loss History (4 years)
• Please provide details on all claims over $25k
Contact us directly at 567-233-2667 or email us at:firstname.lastname@example.org
$5M Maximum Limit
$50K Minimum Limit
A Rated Carriers - Varies by program
Curtis Prince President
9 listings in 50 states + DCView Company
Availability 44 states