- Broadened drop down provisions include triggers for underlying policies that are subject to an automatic stay under the bankruptcy code & if an Underlying Insurer fails to indemnify within 60 days.
- Broadened Definition of Claim includes receipt of a Wells Notice or target letter, requests to toll the statute of limitations and extradition proceedings.
- Affirmative Section 11 & 12 wording
- Eliminate exclusions B, E G H and I of the Policy
- Credit committee and whistleblower carve outs
- Public documents limited to last 12 months plus Annual Report and 10K
- Auto-sub threshold 100%
Great American Insurance Group
Rating By AM Best
Jason Hogan Underwriting Unit Manager
Great American Insurance Group - Executive Liability Division
10 listings in 50 states + DCView Company
Availability 31 states