Charity First offers Directors & Officers coverage as well as Employment Practices Liability Insurance for nonprofit organizations.
Directors & Officers Coverage
- Life Time Occurrence Reporting Provision (LORP) providing Lifetime former tail coverage for former directors and officers. Peace of mind coverage knowing that their decisions that were made on the board are protected for life.
- Defense outside the limits
- Full Prior Acts automatically included
- Separate limits for the D&O and EPL
- Up to $5 Million for D&O and EPL (Note: EPL is an optional coverage, which can be purchased in addition to D&O, but not on a monoline basis and may not exceed the D&O limit)
Notable enhancements include:
- $1 Million Additional Side A Coverage included on all policies for free
- Employment Practices Liability includes express social media
- $100,000 FLSA (wage and hour) sublimit for defense costs only now in FL (the rest of the states besides CA, have a $100,000 sublimit for both defense and indemnity)
- Full Severability
- Retention Forgiveness included at no charge
- Broader Definition of Claim
- Expanded definition of Individual Insured
- Expanded Subsidiary coverage
- IvI Carvebacks broadened and now include bankruptcy trustees and former directors and officers (if Wrongful Act not related to their service)
- 80/20 Hammer
- 90 Day automatic claim reporting
- 60 days to purchase ERP
- Pro-Rata Cancellation
- ACORD Applications
- Supplemental Applications – as applicable to each account
- Narrative description of operations
- 5-Year currently valued loss runs
- If available: the website address and/or the organization's brochures
Please send submissions to email@example.com.
Please contact Frank Tarantino (firstname.lastname@example.org or 415-536-4037) for more information.
Frank Tarantino Marketing Specialist
26 listings in 50 states + DCView Company
Availability 50 states + DC