Back Motorhome Transporter Plate Coverage

Posted in
Ask a Question

knessinsurance Jul 29, 2023 4:50 AM

 Looking for coverage for a transporter carrier that has 5 dealer/transporter plates in PA--- need liability and physical damage coverage for these plates.  Any suggestions for carriers or a General Agency that can be of assistance?

abarron Aug 2, 2023 1:42 PM
Good afternoon..... Lancer Insurance has a market for Transporter Plates in the State of Pennsylvania.  Please be advised we do not write Transporter plates for mobile homes.  Private passenger vehilces only.  If you would like to discuss further please contact Steve Shapiro at 516 431 4441 ext. 3503 Thank you!

Please login or register to leave a response.