Catalytic Risk Managers – a leading property catastrophe program underwriting manager and an operating subsidiary of San Diego-based Align Financial Holdings, LLC, one of the largest privately held general agencies in the U.S., Catalytic has been underwriting commercial property catastrophe insurance for many years and we are very excited to announce that we are now expanding into the personal line’s property marketplace in California.
Our Optimum Residential Earthquake Program is a more compelling residential earthquake product than is available anywhere else in the California marketplace.
- Quality Coverage – Our program is a me-too of Palomar’s Value Select with coverage broader than available through CEA and other carriers.
- High Commission Rates – Our 16% commission rate is dramatically higher than the industry standard.
- Competitive Pricing – Our product the most competitively priced residential earthquake program in the marketplace. In a recent market study we beat the competition 93% of the time.
- Ease of Use – Our advanced Streamlign™ technology platform allows you to quote and issue policies in real-time. It is simple and intuitive.
Target (Eligible) Markets:
- Dwelling Type: Single Family Dwellings, Multi-Family Dwellings (up to 4 units)
& Condominiums (Rental properties acceptable)
- Dwelling Construction: Wood frame, steel frame, wood/steel combination, with stucco and masonry veneer, reinforced masonry
- Dwelling Age: 1937 and newer
- Foundation: Slab, basement, cripple wall, raised wall and concrete
- Retrofitting: Not required – 15 % discount for retrofitted dwellings built prior to 1973 (proof required)
$5M Maximum Premium
$75K Minimum Premium
GuideOne Insurance Company
Rating A- (Excellent)
Rating By A.M. Best Company
Alyssa Ortega Marketing Specialist
Catalytic Risk Managers
1 listing in 1 stateView Company
Availability 1 state