Broader Coverages | Higher Limits | Lower Deductibles
Arrowhead's Residential Earthquake insurance program is designed to provide better earthquake insurance options for West Coast homeowners. Our array of Residential Earthquake products provide some of the broadest coverage in the industry, with deductibles as low as 2.5%.
A la carte product options allow insureds to select the exact coverage amounts they want for other structures, contents, loss-of-use and loss assessments. Our traditional comprehensive products base these other coverages on the requested Coverage A amount. We can provide limits up to $15 million TIV in California; depending on the product, we include or have the ability to add increased swimming pool coverage and extended coverage for loss-of-use. Rates are competitive, depending on the location of the risk and age of the dwelling.
Our processes are streamlined to help producers get the job done quickly and accurately. Quoting and submitting applications can be easily accomplished online through Arrowhead Exchange. Direct billing with either a full-pay or three-pay option provides the simplicity and convenience producers and clients need. In addition, payments can be made by personal check, VISA or MasterCard.
- Dwelling limits from $75,000 to $5 million
- High-value product available in CA up to $15 million TIV
- Condominiums: $25,000 min to $500,000 max contents limit
- Low 10% deductible option available in almost every zip code
- Swimming pool endorsement available in CA
- Several policy options (view carriers & options)
- Direct billing with either a full-pay or three-pay option provides simplicity and convenience for producers and clients
- Payments can be made by personal check, VISA or MasterCard
- Newer structures or those that have been retrofitted and built on flat or gently sloping lots with slab or raised concrete foundations
- Dwellings any age acceptable provided homes built prior to 1955 have proof of retrofitting; condos must be built in or after 1960
- Dwellings built prior to 1972 must be properly anchor bolted to the foundation and cripple walls must be braced with plywood or its equivalent
- Dwelling must be made of frame construction
- Coverage amount must be equal to the underlying dwelling limit
- All pre-existing earthquake structural damage must be repaired prior to writing coverage
10% commission new and renewal
$25K Maximum Limit
$15K Minimum Limit
Arrowhead General Insurance Agency, Inc.
29 listings in 50 states + DCView Company
Availability 3 states