IP Lawyers Professional Liability Solution Available Nationwide
Amwins Program Underwriters, part of the Amwins Underwriting division, understands the unique exposures a lawyer that specializes in intellectual property may face, and we serve up insurance solutions to properly protect their businesses. Our dedicated E&O program for Intellectual Property law firms is among the best in the industry.
Specialization matters. We’re on your team, getting the job done.
- Law firms with 5% or more areas of practice in intellectual property or at least 1% patent
- Law firms with 1-40 attorneys
- Attorneys must be admitted for at least two years
Additional program features:
- Broad definition of "professional services"
- Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR)
- Additional loss mitigation provisions
- Coverage extensions
- First party cyber liability – $25,000
- Discrimination complaint regulatory coverage – $25,000
- Supplementary claims expenses coverage – $100,000
- Not-for-profit directorships coverage – $15,000 per claim / $30,000 per policy period
- Reputation protection coverage – $10,000 per claim / $30,000 per policy period
- Electronic media coverage
- Predecessor coverage
To learn about how our professional liability program can serve your IP law firm clients, please visit our website.
Rating By A.M. Best
David Collins SVP
63 listings in 50 states + DCView Company
Availability 50 states + DC