Insurance Agents & Brokers Errors & Omissions Program
- A+ XV size category (excellent) companies.
- Up to $2 million each claim - $2 million Aggregate* one time application.
- Available Limits: $500,000/$500,000 to $2,000,000/$2,000,000.
- Available for agencies generating $1,500,000 or less in commission income.
- Coverage backed by the exceptional financial strength and solid claims-paying ability of A+ rated carriers - (Excellent) XV by A.M. Best.
- Defense outside the limits of coverage available.
- Supplemental payment sublimit for subpoenas, loss of earnings and disciplinary proceeding defense costs, up to $10,000 per policy period.
- Definition of Insured includes lawful spouse and legal representatives. Broad Definition of Claim(s) includes written demand for monetary or non-monetary relief, civil arbitration, investigative or regulatory proceedings.
- Insolvency of A.M. Best rated carrier threshold of B+ admitted.
- Bilateral ERP up to 60 months.
- Appetite includes start up operations.
- Covered Professional Services include Insured's services as a board member of a non-profit insurance professional association.
- Wrongful Act includes personal injury coverage in the provision of Professional Services.
- Independent Contractor as Definition of Insured.
- Prior Acts Coverage available.
- Optional Cyber Coverage available.
- Duty to Defend Policy.
$2M Maximum Limit
$500K Minimum Limit
Olga Chirino Commercial Underwriter
10 listings in 4 statesView Company
Availability 4 states