Common elements are owned by and benefit all members of the association. Land, parking lots along with each building’s structural foundations and load-bearing walls are examples of common elements. Also included in this definition are club houses, pool houses, pools, fences, gates, playground equipment, tennis courts and other property owned and allocated to all unit owners. Not all property categorized as a common element is insurable in standard property policies, but most can be scheduled.
- 10 Things to Know About Habitational/Dwellings
- Improved Optimism Among Independent Agents Despite Technological Disruptions
- Cyber, Risk Management & Claims in the Accountants’ Liability Market
- How Analyzing Workers’ Comp Claims Helps Both Clients and Their Brokers
- 6 Things to Think About When Insuring Restaurants & Bars
Free Market Alerts
Sign up to receive daily market alerts!
List Your CompanyMyNewMarkets.com is a searchable and browsable directory of Property Casualty Insurance Markets.
List your company for free.
Some of our Premium Members
Errors and Omissions Insurance by EOforLess.com offered by EOforLess.com
Commercial Property offered by Nautilus Insurance Co. & Great Divide Ins. Co.
Workers' Compensation offered by Arrowhead General Insurance Agency, Inc.
Artisan Contractor Liability offered by Tokio Marine HCC
Horse Farms offered by Allen Financial Insurance / The Equestrian Group