Common elements are owned by and benefit all members of the association. Land, parking lots along with each building’s structural foundations and load-bearing walls are examples of common elements. Also included in this definition are club houses, pool houses, pools, fences, gates, playground equipment, tennis courts and other property owned and allocated to all unit owners. Not all property categorized as a common element is insurable in standard property policies, but most can be scheduled.
- 7 Questions Agents Must Ask Cyber Insurance Prospects
- The Hidden Cost of Bundling Insurance Policies
- Calling All Young Insurance Agents: Tell Insurance Journal What You Think
- Bumpy Road Ahead for Tow Truck Market as Carriers Exit
- Insurance Journal 2017 Agency Salary Survey: Salaries, Total Compensation on the Rise
Free Market Alerts
Sign up to receive daily market alerts!
List Your CompanyMyNewMarkets.com is a searchable and browsable directory of Property Casualty Insurance Markets.
List your company for free.
Some of our Premium Members
Product Recall Insurance offered by Worldwide Facilities, LLC
Rental Property Insurance offered by US Assure
Environmental Engineers/Consultants/Contractors offered by Worldwide Facilities, LLC
Oil & Gas Division offered by U.S. Risk Insurance Group, Inc.
Transportation offered by Worldwide Facilities, LLC