Common elements are owned by and benefit all members of the association. Land, parking lots along with each building’s structural foundations and load-bearing walls are examples of common elements. Also included in this definition are club houses, pool houses, pools, fences, gates, playground equipment, tennis courts and other property owned and allocated to all unit owners. Not all property categorized as a common element is insurable in standard property policies, but most can be scheduled.
- What to Know About Insuring Fairs, Festivals and Other Special Events
- Personal Auto Rate Hikes Not Keeping Up with Losses: Fitch
- Architects, Engineers Rates Stabilize or Decline in 2016
- D&O Coverage to Expand, Get Cheaper in 2017: Marsh
- Steamin’ Hot Markets of 2017: Growth of the Sharing Economy Market
Free Market Alerts
Sign up to receive daily market alerts!
List Your CompanyMyNewMarkets.com is a searchable and browsable directory of Property Casualty Insurance Markets.
List your company for free.
Some of our Premium Members
Assisted and Independent Living Program offered by U.S. Risk Insurance Group, Inc.
Hospitals offered by Sullivan Brokers Wholesale Insurance Solutions
Concrete Pumping offered by NationsBuilders Insurance Services, Inc. (NBIS)
E&S Property offered by Zurich Programs
Contractors General Liability offered by Tokio Marine HCC