Common elements are owned by and benefit all members of the association. Land, parking lots along with each building’s structural foundations and load-bearing walls are examples of common elements. Also included in this definition are club houses, pool houses, pools, fences, gates, playground equipment, tennis courts and other property owned and allocated to all unit owners. Not all property categorized as a common element is insurable in standard property policies, but most can be scheduled.
- Brokers Willis, Miller Talk Merger of Wholesale Brands
- Mass. FAIR Plan Dwelling Policy to Include Liability Coverage
- Ex-U.S. Security Chief Ridge, Guy Carpenter, Lloyd’s Launch Cyber Policy
- Marijuana and Workers’ Compensation on Industry’s Watch List
- Washington State Entrepreneurs Stake Their Claim in Marijuana ‘Green Rush’
Free Market Alerts
Sign up to receive daily market alerts!
List Your CompanyMyNewMarkets.com is a searchable and browsable directory of Property Casualty Insurance Markets.
List your company for free.
Some of our Premium Members
Builders Risk offered by TAPCO Underwriters, Inc.
Rodeos & Horse Shows offered by Allen Financial Insurance / The Equestrian Group Group
Marine Artisan Program offered by Worldwide Facilities, Inc.
Reclamation Bonds offered by Surety One, Inc.
Cannabis/Marijuana - Dispensary and Growers offered by Next Wave Insurance Sevices, LLC