Common elements are owned by and benefit all members of the association. Land, parking lots along with each building’s structural foundations and load-bearing walls are examples of common elements. Also included in this definition are club houses, pool houses, pools, fences, gates, playground equipment, tennis courts and other property owned and allocated to all unit owners. Not all property categorized as a common element is insurable in standard property policies, but most can be scheduled.
- Federated National Launching Another Florida Home Insurer, Monarch National
- 10 Things to Know About Earthquakes
- All About the Details: Coverage In the High Value Home, Luxury Condo Segment
- Senate Passes TRIA Renewal with Broker Licensing Provision
- New Specialty Insurer SIG Targets Sports, Entertainment Risks
Free Market Alerts
Sign up to receive daily market alerts!
List Your CompanyMyNewMarkets.com is a searchable and browsable directory of Property Casualty Insurance Markets.
List your company for free.
Some of our Premium Members
Contractors Elite Program offered by Blue River Underwriters
Medical Equipment Sales, Service & Repair offered by Veracity Insurance Solutions, LLC
Fire Sprinkler Elite Program offered by Blue River Underwriters
Umbrella & Excess Liability offered by Blue River Underwriters
Cannabis/Marijuana - Dispensary and Growers offered by Next Wave Insurance Sevices, LLC