Common elements are owned by and benefit all members of the association. Land, parking lots along with each building’s structural foundations and load-bearing walls are examples of common elements. Also included in this definition are club houses, pool houses, pools, fences, gates, playground equipment, tennis courts and other property owned and allocated to all unit owners. Not all property categorized as a common element is insurable in standard property policies, but most can be scheduled.
- Market for Drone Insurance Expected to Take Off in Next 5 Years
- Companies Not Adequately Protecting Most Technology Assets: Aon/Ponemon
- ISO: New Personal Lines Ridesharing Endorsements Address Coverage Exclusions
- 10 Things to Know About Cyber Risks in Public Entities
- Great American Expands Capacity for Pollution Products
Free Market Alerts
Sign up to receive daily market alerts!
List Your CompanyMyNewMarkets.com is a searchable and browsable directory of Property Casualty Insurance Markets.
List your company for free.
Some of our Premium Members
Property offered by Western Security Surplus Insurance Brokers, Inc.
Workers' Comp offered by Professional Program Insurance Brokerage
Accidental Death and Dismemberment offered by Charity First
Concerts offered by Allen Financial Insurance / The Equestrian Group
Umbrella offered by M.J. Hall and Company, Inc.