Common elements are owned by and benefit all members of the association. Land, parking lots along with each building’s structural foundations and load-bearing walls are examples of common elements. Also included in this definition are club houses, pool houses, pools, fences, gates, playground equipment, tennis courts and other property owned and allocated to all unit owners. Not all property categorized as a common element is insurable in standard property policies, but most can be scheduled.
- ‘Uncertainty the only Certainty’ in Med Mal Market Post Healthcare Reform
- 10 Things to Know About Pollution Liability
- Workers’ Compensation Results Improved in 2012
- Insurers Weigh Forming Captive to Insure Customers of Bankrupt Futures Brokers
- New Programs, Flexibility Help Contractor Segment Rebuild
Free Market Alerts
Sign up to receive daily market alerts!
List Your CompanyMyNewMarkets.com is a searchable and browsable directory of Property Casualty Insurance Markets.
List your company for free.
Some of our Premium Members
Rental Equipment & Party Goods Defender offered by Ascinsure Specialty Risk
Painting, Plastering & Sandblasting offered by United Contractors Insurance Agency
Business Auto offered by Philadelphia Insurance Companies
Hormone Centers offered by Professional Program Insurance Brokerage
Social Services Insurance offered by AFC Insurance