Common elements are owned by and benefit all members of the association. Land, parking lots along with each building’s structural foundations and load-bearing walls are examples of common elements. Also included in this definition are club houses, pool houses, pools, fences, gates, playground equipment, tennis courts and other property owned and allocated to all unit owners. Not all property categorized as a common element is insurable in standard property policies, but most can be scheduled.
- Cyber Expert Says Agents Earn C- on Understanding of Cyber Insurance
- Big Truck Segment Keeps on Trucking Despite Cost, Talent, & Regulatory Roadblocks
- A.M. Best’s 2016 Top 25 Non-Life Reinsurers: Swiss Re Leads, Berkshire Drops
- Selling Renters’ Insurance to Millennials: If You Make it Simple, They Will Come
- Survey: Americans Put Too Much Faith in Homeowners Insurance
Free Market Alerts
Sign up to receive daily market alerts!
List Your CompanyMyNewMarkets.com is a searchable and browsable directory of Property Casualty Insurance Markets.
List your company for free.
Some of our Premium Members
Home Health Care Programs offered by Professional Program Insurance Brokerage
Monoline Property offered by Atlas General Insurance Services
Labs / Clinics offered by Professional Program Insurance Brokerage
Bars, Taverns, Restaurants w/ Liquor offered by M.J. Hall and Company, Inc.
Public Official Bonds offered by Surety One, Inc.