Common elements are owned by and benefit all members of the association. Land, parking lots along with each building’s structural foundations and load-bearing walls are examples of common elements. Also included in this definition are club houses, pool houses, pools, fences, gates, playground equipment, tennis courts and other property owned and allocated to all unit owners. Not all property categorized as a common element is insurable in standard property policies, but most can be scheduled.
- 10 Things to Know About Recreation & Leisure
- PURE Launches Cyber Program for High-Net Worth Segment
- NAIC Offers Suggestions on Insuring Ridesharing Entities to State Policymakers
- Beecher Carlson Releases Cyber Business Interruption Calculator
- National Flood Services Launches Private Flood Product Suite
Free Market Alerts
Sign up to receive daily market alerts!
List Your CompanyMyNewMarkets.com is a searchable and browsable directory of Property Casualty Insurance Markets.
List your company for free.
Some of our Premium Members
Special Event Liability offered by TAPCO Underwriters, Inc.
Life and Health Agents Errors & Omissions Insurance offered by EOforLess.com
Equine Mortality, Medical & Loss of Use offered by Allen Financial Insurance / The Equestrian Group
Home Inspectors offered by Breckenridge Insurance Services
All your Bars, Tavern and Restaurant needs! M.J. Hall offered by M.J. Hall and Company, Inc.