Common elements are owned by and benefit all members of the association. Land, parking lots along with each building’s structural foundations and load-bearing walls are examples of common elements. Also included in this definition are club houses, pool houses, pools, fences, gates, playground equipment, tennis courts and other property owned and allocated to all unit owners. Not all property categorized as a common element is insurable in standard property policies, but most can be scheduled.
- 10 Things to Know About Social Services (Child Care)
- NCCI Report: Improvement, Premium Growth in Workers’ Compensation Market in 2015
- AAIS Releases Personal Auto Program With 60-Plus Endorsements Available
- Growth in Cyber Coverage Expected as Underwriting Evolves
- 10 Things to Know About Product Recall
Free Market Alerts
Sign up to receive daily market alerts!
List Your CompanyMyNewMarkets.com is a searchable and browsable directory of Property Casualty Insurance Markets.
List your company for free.
Some of our Premium Members
Pollution offered by Western Security Surplus Insurance Brokers, Inc.
Crane & Rigging Contractors offered by NationsBuilders Insurance Services, Inc. (NBIS)
Shorthaul Trucking: 0-300 Miles offered by Zurich Programs
Manufacturers offered by Worldwide Facilities, LLC
JH Pro-Care offered by JH Insurance Services