Common elements are owned by and benefit all members of the association. Land, parking lots along with each building’s structural foundations and load-bearing walls are examples of common elements. Also included in this definition are club houses, pool houses, pools, fences, gates, playground equipment, tennis courts and other property owned and allocated to all unit owners. Not all property categorized as a common element is insurable in standard property policies, but most can be scheduled.
- How Small Insurers Can Sell Cyber Coverage to Small Businesses
- 2016 A Near Record Year for Agency M&As: OPTIS
- Surplus Lines Premium Growth Rose 3.27% in 2016: Texas Stamping Office
- 5 Things to Know When Writing Nonprofits & Social Services
- Smart Buildings and Construction Risks: How the Risk is Changing
Free Market Alerts
Sign up to receive daily market alerts!
List Your CompanyMyNewMarkets.com is a searchable and browsable directory of Property Casualty Insurance Markets.
List your company for free.
Some of our Premium Members
Mortgage Bankers/Lenders offered by Breckenridge Insurance Services
Floor Covering Contractor offered by Tokio Marine HCC
Healthcare Facilities offered by Worldwide Facilities, LLC
Outdoor Recreation Insurance Program offered by Veracity Insurance Solutions, LLC
Child Care (including residential) offered by Charity First