Common elements are owned by and benefit all members of the association. Land, parking lots along with each building’s structural foundations and load-bearing walls are examples of common elements. Also included in this definition are club houses, pool houses, pools, fences, gates, playground equipment, tennis courts and other property owned and allocated to all unit owners. Not all property categorized as a common element is insurable in standard property policies, but most can be scheduled.
- Home-Sharing Service Airbnb Offers $1M Host Liability Policy
- ISO Endorsements Address Ebola Risk for Businesses
- D&O Primary, Excess Layer Pricing at Odds: Aon
- Smaller Firms Showing Interest in Cyber Liability Coverage: Aspen’s Vitale
- How Carriers Are Handling Property Cat Renewals, Terrorism, Ebola: NAPCO
Free Market Alerts
Sign up to receive daily market alerts!
List Your CompanyMyNewMarkets.com is a searchable and browsable directory of Property Casualty Insurance Markets.
List your company for free.
Some of our Premium Members
Professional Liability E&O, GL & BOP offered by First Choice Ins. Intermediaries, Inc.
Labs offered by Professional Program Insurance Brokerage
Service and Repair Operations offered by Automotive Risk Management & Insurance Services, Inc.
Victory® Contractor General Liability offered by Builders & Tradesmen's Insurance Services, Inc.
Beauty Salons & Spas offered by Insurance Noodle, Inc.