Common elements are owned by and benefit all members of the association. Land, parking lots along with each building’s structural foundations and load-bearing walls are examples of common elements. Also included in this definition are club houses, pool houses, pools, fences, gates, playground equipment, tennis courts and other property owned and allocated to all unit owners. Not all property categorized as a common element is insurable in standard property policies, but most can be scheduled.
- Marijuana and Workers’ Compensation on Industry’s Watch List
- Washington State Entrepreneurs Stake Their Claim in Marijuana ‘Green Rush’
- XL E&S Chief Outlines Growth Plan in West with Scottsdale Office
- Florida Now Requires Parasailing Firms to Carry Insurance
- Marijuana Insurance Industry: How High Can It Go?
Free Market Alerts
Sign up to receive daily market alerts!
List Your CompanyMyNewMarkets.com is a searchable and browsable directory of Property Casualty Insurance Markets.
List your company for free.
Some of our Premium Members
Weight Loss and Wellness / Anti-Aging offered by Professional Program Insurance Brokerage
Equine Mortality,Medical & Loss of Use offered by Allen Financial Insurance / The Equestrian Group Group
Auto Repossessors Program offered by The Insurance Professionals
Group Homes offered by Charity First
Horse Mortality & Major Medical Policy offered by Allen Financial Insurance / The Equestrian Group Group