Common elements are owned by and benefit all members of the association. Land, parking lots along with each building’s structural foundations and load-bearing walls are examples of common elements. Also included in this definition are club houses, pool houses, pools, fences, gates, playground equipment, tennis courts and other property owned and allocated to all unit owners. Not all property categorized as a common element is insurable in standard property policies, but most can be scheduled.
- Top 10 HOT Markets to Watch – Part 2
- Top 10 HOT Markets to Watch – Part 1
- Industry Vets Launch Association for High-Net Worth Segment Specialists
- Cyber Coverage Demand Increased Significantly in 2013, Trend to Continue in 2014: Marsh
- Berkshire Hathaway Specialty Exec on Acquisitions, Expansion Plans
Free Market Alerts
Sign up to receive daily market alerts!
List Your CompanyMyNewMarkets.com is a searchable and browsable directory of Property Casualty Insurance Markets.
List your company for free.
Some of our Premium Members
Medical Equipment Sales, Service & Repair offered by Veracity Insurance Solutions, LLC
Schools-Public/Private offered by Charity First
Apartments offered by TAPCO Underwriters, Inc.
Vacant Commercial offered by TAPCO Underwriters, Inc.
Gymnastics Facilities offered by Sports & Fitness Insurance Corporation (SFIC)