Bellingham Underwriters has extensive knowledge of the logging industry and has been providing package policies for forest product businesses for more than 25 years. Our ability to understand the industry and those working within it gives us a better opportunity to offer the coverages you Insured requires. Whether a single feller with a chainsaw or a much larger opertion, we are here to help.
We have broadened our ability to provide creative solutions with the addition of our Lloyd's Timber Program. Just like our Lloyd's Physical Damage and Cargo Program, our Lloyd's Forest Program accounts will be handled from start to finish by Bellingham Underwriters. Our approach incorporates standard forms, flexible underwriting, quick turnaround time and exemplary customer service that you have come to expect from us.
- Limits up to $2MM Occurrence/$3MM Aggregate for both General Liability and LBFPD
Logger's Broad Form (LBFPD)
- LBFPD endorsement covers: Fire suppression expenses, Property damage to others' timberland, Property Damage while Loading/Unloading and Timber Trespass
- up to $500,000 any one piece of equipment/ $1,000,000 limit for any one accident or loss.
- Can be written as a stand-alone policy
Target Markets (but not limited to)
- Eligible timber account have access to our admitted Transportation Program to create a one stop shop
- Claims administered by National Claims Management, same TPA used for admitted Transportation Program
- Current edition ISO for GL with our proven LBFPD addition
- 12% Commission
$3M Maximum Limit
Lisa Diefel Underwriter
Bellingham Underwriters, a division of Arrowhead General Insurance Agency, Inc.
4 listings in 44 statesView Company
Availability 5 states