According to Golf Digest, the odds of an amateur golfer hitting a hole-in-one is a 12,500 to 1. As such, it is extremely popular for businesses to sponsor hole-in-one contests at golf tournaments and events, with a potential winner receiving a substantial grand prize. It’s win-win for businesses, as they are able to advertise their name with a minimal chance of having to pay the price of the grand prize.
But what happens if you’re the unlucky company that sponsors a hole-in-one event, and someone beats the near impossible odds and wins? Do you really want to be out a new car, a major cash prize or some other giveaway of significant value?
Of course not, which is why it’s essential to have hole-in-one insurance. CGA Inc. has provided hole-in-one coverage for golf tournaments since 1992, allowing our clients to take advantage of a wonderful advertising opportunity without fear of what they will do if someone wins. Instead, you will be able to offer a major prize that will force people to notice your name at just a fraction of the price. Keep in mind, we can also supply extra prizes and signs at no additional cost to you.
Hole-In-One Packages Include:
- Coverage on the target hole
Free hole-in-one prizes for up to three additional par 3s
• 5-day/4-night cruise for two to the Caribbean
• Two roundtrip airline tickets to anywhere in the continental U.S. (some restrictions apply)
- Premium Electronics Package: your choice of tablet, Xbox, or 32” flat panel TV
- Free 18”×24” signs
Customized target hole sign
• Full color signs for each additional prize hole
• Stakes for ground placement