Back Adult Daycare NJ - Need All lines including Auto

Posted in
Ask a Question

gregheitmann Jun 11, 2019 9:09 AM



I have an adult day care center in NJ that has 4 passenger vans, 2 mini vans, and an SUV in which they transport their own clients (not for hire).  We also need the GL/PL, SAM, property, EPLI, EBL.  They were in the AFC program with HIIG and were non-renwed as they closed down that program. Any suggestions or can anyone help? 


mcerleanj1 Jun 12, 2019 1:18 PM
Greg, NSM Insurance has a Non-Profit Adult Day Care Ctr program that offers full package, including Commercial Auto and the coverages you noted in your posting.  If your account is a non-profit, please send me your full submission: Jim McErlean NSM Insurance - Business Development 480-249-6794
sspierce Jun 13, 2019 8:58 AM
We can do for Profit  
gregheitmann Jun 13, 2019 9:02 AM
 There are several markets already looking at it.  What carriers would you be approcahing.  You can email me at   Greg

Please login or register to leave a response.