Back +++Forced Auto Insurance. ++++Please help

Posted in
Ask a Question

C
chargerssd Apr 23, 2007 2:48 PM
Does anyone know what companies or where/how I can find out what Insurance companies offer forced auto insurance. This type of insurance is typically FORCED on to the insured by a lienholder in order to protect the vehicle. It only covers comprehensive and collission. Any help or any ideas to point me in the right direction would be greatly appreciated.
M
msteinert May 4, 2007 2:04 PM
I have a few markets that I can write stand alone Physical Damage with. It will make a differance if you are talking about Private Passenger or Commercial vehicles as the rates for both are very differant. Contact me at R A M & T, Inc to discuss 631-547-8265 or email msteinert@ramt.biz
J
jhcornelius May 7, 2007 2:53 PM
Does anyone know what companies or where/how I can find out what Insurance companies offer forced auto insurance. This type of insurance is typically FORCED on to the insured by a lienholder in order to protect the vehicle. It only covers comprehensive and collission. Any help or any ideas to point me in the right direction would be greatly appreciated.OTE Give me a call at 1-800-366-0036 We are in the forced placed business. John Cornelius, Collateral Protection Insurance Agency
J
jhcornelius May 7, 2007 3:02 PM
We are an MGA in the forced placed business. Call me at 1-800-366-0036. John Cornelius, Collateral Protection Insurance Agency

Please login or register to leave a response.