Back Homeowners w/ coverage for Easement, Commercial Additional Insured

Posted in
Market Requests

elecgenius Jun 16, 2020 6:07 PM


My client needs coverage for her Home in which we can add Premises Liability which will extend over to an easement that is part of a parking lot. The Parking Lot is shared with a business next door. My client will have to name the business owner as Additional Insured and obtain a Hold Harmless Agreement with. If my client cannot obtain a Homeowners policy that will cover that, she will need a separate rider in order to fulfill the requirements on the contract.


Please reach out to me at

Cecilia Case Jun 17, 2020 9:38 AM
  Hi, and thanks for posting! Anderson & Murison has terrific markets with great pricing and turnaround for an Easement.  If you already have applications completed, just send them to us at or fax to us at 323-255-0957.  Anyway you choose to submit, we'll be happy to provide you with a quick price!   And remember, you can always contact me directly with any questions. Thank you, Cecilia Case 323-255-2333 ext. 244 fax: 323-255-0957 Anderson & Murison, Inc., "We Like to Say Yes!"  

Please login or register to leave a response.