Back Market for Property Management Firms

Posted in
Market Requests

R
rfenchel Dec 4, 2006 2:19 PM
Does anyone know of a carrier that specializes in writing general liability for property management firms (risk based in CA). My insured manages apartment buildings and is concerned about their liability (not their professional liability) in managing other people's properties. For example if a child drowns in a pool (on the premises that our insured manages). I know there is some automatic coverage for property managers in most ISO GL forms. I just wanted to find out if anyone knows of a special program just for property managers that broadens the GL coverage. Thank you for any helpful replies.
R
rbinford Jan 29, 2007 12:48 PM
Does anyone know of a carrier that specializes in writing general liability for property management firms (risk based in CA). My insured manages apartment buildings and is concerned about their liability (not their professional liability) in managing other people's properties. For example if a child drowns in a pool (on the premises that our insured manages). I know there is some automatic coverage for property managers in most ISO GL forms. I just wanted to find out if anyone knows of a special program just for property managers that broadens the GL coverage. Thank you for any helpful replies.
Tangram Insurance Services has a package program for property owners/managers. Tangram is a California MGA offering this program and they underwrite it on behalf of Lloyd's. You must have the property to go along with the GL; many property managers take on the responsibility of insuring the property for their clients. If you'd like to learn more, please email me at rbinford@tangramins.com or call me at 1-800-676-2213 ext. 662. Thank you!
R
rbinford Jan 29, 2007 12:52 PM
Not sure if my other post made it so, I'll try again. Tangram Insurance Services has a package program for Property Owners/Managers. Tangram is a Calfornia MGA and underwrites the program on behalf of Lloyd's. There must be property to go along with the GL to be eligible. The program is competitive. For more information, email me at rbinford@tangramins.com or call at 1-800-676-2213 ext. 662. Thanks.
F
firstierlv Jan 29, 2007 9:44 PM
We have markets for Property Managers E&O in CA. Please call Gary rimler, FirsTier General Agency at 702-853-1571. Thank you
C
cds77 Jan 30, 2007 1:09 PM
The property manager should be named as an insured on the bldg's GL policy. As long they are they have primary coverage & any umbrella would follow form. With that the P/M incurs no additional cost.
D
DandO Dec 3, 2007 1:13 PM
try Executive Perils very quick service and sharp guys 310 444 9333

Please login or register to leave a response.