Bars, Taverns, Restaurants w/ Liquor

Bars, Taverns, Restaurants w/ Liquor

offered by M.J. Hall and Company, Inc.

As a valued and professional agent you know that one area in the restaurant business you do not want to skimp is insurance. ‘MJ Hall’ can assist you with your coverage needs for this class of business.

Commercial Insurance can protect a business from a myriad of problems, from broken equipment to liability lawsuits. ‘MJ Hall’ has extensive market potential and product knowledge for this class of business.

Some common and critical types of restaurant insurance available include:

• Property Insurance – Protects your property in case of fire or other events. It may not cover natural disasters, such as floods or earthquakes (see below for a policy that does.) If you have any kind of mortgage on your business and/or equipment, then you should carry a property insurance policy.

• General Liability – This is the policy that protects you in the event someone slips and falls in your restaurant, gets sick after eating there (whether it was your fault or not). This is a must have in today’s sometime sue-happy world.

• Liquor Liability – Most states require that any establishment holding a liquor license carry liquor liability as part of their insurance. It helps protect you if a customer has too much to drink and drives and hurts themselves or someone else.

• Business Interruption Coverage – If you lose sales through a specific cause, this type of policy can recoup some of the income. Keep in mind the premiums and deductible may make you break even, depending on how much you lose.

Contact your local “MJ Hall’ office to speak with a broker / underwriter to help you with your Insureds insurance requirements.

Product Details

  • Yes
  • Yes

Company Contact

Ask a Question


Not Covered

Share This

Send to Friend


Name Title Email Phone
Stacey Shurson Vice President 925-596-1920