Workers' Compensation - Schools
Offered by Amwins UnderwritingWorkers Comp Workers Compensation WC Schools Public Schools Private Schools Charter Schools Community College Colleges First Dollar Defense
First-dollar workers' compensation offering for educational entities.
Amwins Specialty Casualty Solutions, an operating company within the Amwins Underwriting division, understands the unique challenges of today's educational entities. ASCS' dedicated workers' compensation for schools offers first-dollar WC coverage for a variety of education settings.
Target accounts include:
- Kindergarten through grade 12 public, private and charter schools
- Community colleges
- Junior colleges
The program has a strong focus on risk management and in partnership with a A-XI carrier offers:
- Early intervention telephonic case management – Offers immediate access to a nurse at the time of injury to allow the injured employ to receive professional medical advice prior to filing a claim
- Risk management information system – Offers access to a state-of-the-art technology platform that serves up specialized loss, premium and policy-summary results
- Predictive modeling – Assesses previous claims and delivers a rating based on expected ultimate claim severity, allowing the third-party administrator to focus on the most at-risk claims
- Loss control services – provides site and employee safety recommendations
- End-to-end claim management reports – Offers specialized claim summary reporting throughout the claim process
- Benchmarking analysis – Compares results to those of peers within the Amwins School Insurance Program
To learn more about our workers' comp program, please visit our website.
Rating By A.M. Best
Cindy Allen Vice President+1 more contact
63 listings in 50 states + DCEngaged View Company
Availability 50 states + DC