Cyber Security Insurance Policies can provide both First and Third Party Coverage for numerous classes of business.
Our carriers' policies cover a wide range of cyber liability exposures, and coverage is available nationwide on either an admitted or non-admitted basis.
Classes: Any insured that uses email, internet, maintains efiles with customer or employee data could have an exposure to cyber crime
First Party Protection
- Loss of Digital Assets Coverage
- Non-Physical Business Interruption and Extra Expense
- Cyber Extortion
- Cyber Terrorism
- Security Event Costs
Third Party Protection
- Network Security and Privacy Liability
- Employee Privacy Liability
- Electronic Media Liability
Rating A Rated
Rating By AM Best
First Choice Ins. Intermediaries, Inc.
9 listings in 50 states + DCView Company
Availability 50 states + DC