Get A Fast, Hassle-Free Quote In Under 2 Minutes! QUOTE NOW
About This Coverage
The Artisan Contractors product offers competitive pricing for package or monoline general liability coverage that is tailored to meet the specific insurance needs of each Artisan.
• General contractors are eligible but must be active in the day-to-day operations, on the job site daily, and have annual receipts of $3 million or less.
• Trade contractors with annual receipts up to $2 million.
• New ventures with a minimum of 3 years construction experience.
• New construction work on residential projects (excluding condo, townhome, and co-op projects of any size).
• General contractors working on 5 or less new residential lots during any policy period.
• Trade contractors working on 15 or less new residential lots during any policy period.
• General liability with limits up to $1,000,000/$2,000,000, including products and completed operations.
• Blanket additional insured which includes primary, non-contributory and waiver of subrogation.
• Blanket additional insured including completed operations available for commercial and/or residential projects.
• Heating & HVAC systems - includes LPG
• Water Softening Equipment Installation
• Metal Erection - Decorative or Artistic
• Sign Painting - Inside of building
• Sign Painting - On Building or Structure
• Air Conditioning
• Carpentry/New Const.
• Ceiling & Wall (Interior)
• Communication Cabling
• Drywall (Interior)
• Floor Covering
• Furniture & Fixtures
• House Furnishings
• HVAC w/LPG
• Interior Decorating
• Metal Erection-Decorative
• Office Machine
• Painting Exterior
• Painting Interior
• Plastering (Interior)
• Plumbing - Residential
• Plumbing- Commercial
• Septic Tank
• Sheet Metal
• Sign Painting - Inside
• Sign Painting - Outside
• Water Softening
• Window Cleaning
• Manufacturing and Industrial Work Sites
• Contractors with No Prior Experience
• Gross Receipts above $3 million
• Annual Employee Payroll above $1.5 million
21 listings in 50 states + DCView Company
Availability 49 states