The Artisan Contractors product offers competitive pricing for package or monoline general liability coverage that is tailored to meet the specific insurance needs of each Artisan.
• General contractors are eligible but must be active in the day-to-day operations, on the job site daily, and have annual receipts of $3 million or less.
• Trade contractors with annual receipts up to $2 million.
• New ventures with a minimum of 3 years construction experience.
• New construction work on residential projects (excluding condo, townhome, and co-op projects of any size).
• General contractors working on 5 or less new residential lots during any policy period.
• Trade contractors working on 15 or less new residential lots during any policy period.
• General liability with limits up to $1,000,000/$2,000,000, including products and completed operations.
• Blanket additional insured which includes primary, non-contributory and waiver of subrogation.
• Blanket additional insured including completed operations available for commercial and/or residential projects.
• Heating & HVAC systems - includes LPG
• Water Softening Equipment Installation
• Metal Erection - Decorative or Artistic
• Sign Painting - Inside of building
• Sign Painting - On Building or Structure
• Air Conditioning
• Carpentry/New Const.
• Ceiling & Wall (Interior)
• Communication Cabling
• Drywall (Interior)
• Floor Covering
• Furniture & Fixtures
• House Furnishings
• HVAC w/LPG
• Interior Decorating
• Metal Erection-Decorative
• Office Machine
• Painting Exterior
• Painting Interior
• Plastering (Interior)
• Plumbing - Residential
• Plumbing- Commercial
• Septic Tank
• Sheet Metal
• Sign Painting - Inside
• Sign Painting - Outside
• Water Softening
• Window Cleaning
• Manufacturing and Industrial Work Sites
• Contractors with No Prior Experience
• Gross Receipts above $3 million
• Annual Employee Payroll above $1.5 million
20 listings in 50 states + DCView Company
Availability 49 states