Midlands is an industry-leading wholesale broker, program administrator and insurance services provider. Midlands’s agents and clients benefit from our access to the world’s leading admitted and non-admitted carriers and our very own exclusive programs.
Midlands Active Shooter covers expenses incurred in the aftermath of a violent incident.
- Legal liability - coverage for damages and claim expenses that an insured will become legally obligated to pay following an Active Assailant incident
- Physical damage coverage - indemnity for physical loss or damage to Insured Property caused by an active assailant incident
- Business interruption coverage - indemnity for direct physical loss, damage, or destruction to insured property, denial of access to an insured location, threat to an insured location (provided it is substantiated by authorities)
- Insurers will indemnify the insured for specialist crisis response and consultant fees resulting solely and directly from an active assailant or threat event and pre-event consulting and risk assessments
- Weapon includes any hand held instrument, gun, tool, device or appliance, explosive devices, vehicles, corrosive substances
- Extra expense coverage
-Costs of increased security in the aftermath
-Public relations expenses such as media management & brand rehabilitation
-Funeral expenses, burial and/or cremation costs for victims of incident
-Medical expenses for any insured person present during the active assailant/shooter incident
-Costs for psychiatric counseling for any person traumatized by an event assailant incident
Rating A or better
Rating By A.M. Best
Midlands Management Corp.
10 listings in 50 states + DCView Company
Availability 50 states + DC