Your clients’ hard-earned wealth can be destroyed by lawsuits served by investors, vendors, customers, employees, or any other individual or group they interact with. WC, GL, Auto and XS coverage are essential, but will not fully cover these risks.
In this challenging risk landscape, few carriers are willing to extend the coverage your clients need. Breckenridge Insurance has a strong relationship with a select group of A+ insurance carriers to provide protection, fully designed for your business. Terms and conditions, including limits, premiums, and retentions, can be structured to meet the individual needs of each client.
- All classes/industries welcome
- Limits to $25MM and more available with XS layers
- Retentions as low as zero for small risks
- Competitive admitted and non-admitted carriers
- Capabilities for hard-to-place/distressed business
- EPLI Quick Quote indication/policy turnaround
Lines of Business:
- Employed Lawyers
- Kidnap & Ransom
- Transactional/Reps & Warranties
- Stand Alone Extended Reporting/Tail Policies
- Stand Alone Excess Side A
- Stand Alone XS on D&O, EPLI, Crime, Fiduciary Liability, and Employed Lawyer coverages
All lines are available in a management liability package or stand alone except for Transactional/Reps & Warranties, Stand Alone ERP/Tail policies and XS lines.
The following coverages are available, subject to underwriting and based on the carrier the policy is written with. All coverages may not appear on all policies – please discuss coverages desired with your broker.
- Duty to defend
- Full Prior Acts coverage available
- Wrongful termination
- Workplace and/or sexual harassment
- Pay Disparity
- Breach of contract/employee agreement
- Wage & Hour available even in California
- Third-party available
- Employment contracts (available with some markets)
- Immigration Hearing
- Employee Data Breach
- Derivative Demands
- Regulatory Coverage
- Crisis Management
38 listings in 50 states + DCView Company
Availability 50 states + DC