• Available as a basic or broad form coverage
• Limits up to $1,000,000 per claim
• Aggregate limit $1,000,000 in WA, higher limits available for risks in other states
• Policies cover investigation expenses, corrective action costs, and third party damages incurred due to a covered sudden or gradual release
• Defense costs outside the limits
• Deductibles from $1,000 to $10,000; higher deductibles available for larger risks
• Extended reporting period
• Tank Repair and Replacement - Limits of $25,000 or $50,000
• Business Interruption and Extra Expense - Limits of $25,000 or $50,000
• Per Location Limits - For risks with more than one location
• Risks will be considered even if a pre-existing leak or contamination is known, as long as the site has undergone corrective action.
• Any business that has an underground or above-ground tank should consider coverage. The following are our most common classes:
• Auto Dealers
• Card Locks
• Convenience Stores
• Distribution &
• Trucking Centers
• Public Entities
• School Districts
• Tank Farms
Advantages of Writing with Griffin
• Our coverage satisfies all state and federal financial responsibility requirements.
• We work with A.M. Best Rated "A" carriers with an outstanding claims service.
• Competitive pricing
• Excellent customer service and product knowledge
*This is just a coverage overview. Actual policy wording applies.
$1M Maximum Limit
$1M Minimum Limit
Karlee Rahm Marketing
Griffin Underwriting Services
26 listings in 50 states + DCView Company
Availability 50 states + DC