• Dishonesty Coverage (Employee): Insures against dishonest acts of employees. This bond often contains a conviction clause.
• Excess FDIC (Excess Depositors Liability Insurance): Covers depositors in the event of a bank failure and pays depositors their excess after the FDIC has paid out its $100,000 per account. The depository bond is not a blanket bond. The commercial bank must purchase a bond for each account it wishes to cover.
• Fidelity - Governmental Entities: Public Employee Dishonesty. This coverage form covers money, securities and property against loss caused by employee dishonesty on a per loss basis. Endorsements can be added to broaden the policy form. Can be written with our without faithful performance, per loss or per employee.
• Fidelity - Mercantile: Coverage Form A Commercial Crime Policy - Employee Dishonesty. This coverage form covers money, securities and property against loss caused by employee dishonesty. Endorsements can be added to broaden the policy form.
• Third Party Fidelity Coverage: Can be written in conjunction with Coverage Form A to extend coverage to a client's premises.
Fidelity market availability varies depending upon the risk, amount of coverage desired and endorsements required to broaden the policy.
For specific applications:
Call Universal @ 215-646-2400 or 800-646-2401
or send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Universal Service Agency, Inc.
10 listings in 50 states + DCView Company
Availability 50 states + DC