- Education Facilities
- Healthcare Institutions
- Sports & Entertainment Venues/Events
- Retail (including but not limited to banks, restaurants, cinemas, shopping malls and stores within malls)
- Religious Organizations
- Governmental and Municipal Properties
- Industrial and Commercial Properties
Deadly Weapon Protection provides 3rd Party Liability Insurance in conjunction with pre-contracted Crisis Management Services. Coverage is written on a Pay On Behalf basis.
- Broad definition of Deadly Weapon including Road Vehicles.
- Available Limits: $30,000,000 limit for each and every event in respect of Bodily Injury and Property Damage up to $75,000,000 in the policy aggregate.
- 1st Party Property Damage & Restoration Sub-Limit - $500,000
- Counselling Services Sub-Limit: $250,000 each and every Deadly Weapon Event / $1,000,000 aggregate
- Funeral Expenses Sub-Limit: $250,000 each and every Deadly Weapon Event / $1,000,000 aggregate
- Demolition, Clearance and Memorialization Costs Extension Sub-Limit: $250,000 each and every Deadly Weapon Event / $1,000,000 aggregate
- Business Interruption: can be quoted for an additional premium
- North Carolina
- South Carolina
- West Virginia
$20M Maximum Limit
$1M Minimum Limit
"A" XV Rated Carrier
Skip Wolf Brokerage
Shelly, Middlebrooks & O'Leary, Inc.
12 listings in 8 statesView Company
Availability 8 states