Magnolia LTC Management Services (Magnolia) is the exclusive Program Manager & responsible for the daily operations of Continuing Care Risk Retention Group (CCRRG). CCRRG is a Mutual Insurance Company that offers PL & GL Insurance for LTC facilities. This is a member owned program with superior performance, service and expansive coverage with competitive rates.
New Brokers Welcome!
No Broker Agreement on File? – No Problem, we can look at your submission while you complete the necessary forms – a LTC book of business would assist for initial appointment.
• General and Professional Liability Package Policy
• Two GL & PL Policy Form Options available
** Claims Made
** Claims Paid™ - Typically less Expensive and Exclusive to CCRRG Brokers
• Standard Liability Limits of $1mm/$3mm
** $2mm/$4mm limits – subject to U/W approval
** lower limits may be available upon request
• Deductible and SIR Options Available
• Per Location Aggregate – subject to U/W approval
• Prior Acts available
• Very Competitive Rates
• New Ventures Considered with Appropriate Prior Experience
• Accounts with a "Shock Loss" Considered with acceptable Documentation
• Sexual Misconduct (No Sub-limit)
• No Joint and Several Liability
• Defense Outside the Limits – subject to U/W approval
• Excellent Risk Management Service Provided
** Including "on-site" Risk Assessment Visit(s)
• CCRRG Members have exclusive access to Magnolia Analysis Risk System (MARS)
** Provides valuable tools, Policy and Procedures and other helpful information for LTC Facilities
** Including 53 hours of approved continuing education (Administrator; LVN/LPN, CNA/NA for employees' licensure requirements at no additional cost.
• Coverage available in all states upon Underwriting approval.
Director of Business Development
Continuing Care, a Mutual Insurance Company
Steve Ottenbrite Director of Business Development
Magnolia LTC Management Services, Inc.
20 listings in 50 states + DCView Company
Availability 50 states + DC