• Legal Liability: Coverage for the damages and claim expenses an insured will become legally obligated to pay following an incident.
• Physical Damage: Coverage for the cost of physical loss, damage, or destruction to insured property resulting from an Active Assailant incident.
• Business Interruption: Indemnification for business interruption loss resulting from physical loss or physical damage following an incident.
• Extra Expenses: Cover for a range of extra expenses and costs likely to be incurred by an insured.
• Response Fees Coverage for expenses incurred by the insured to avoid, minimize, or mitigate damage to property or persons.
In Addition to Social and Human Service, we can write Policies for:
• Academic Institutions
• Hospitality Businesses
• Stadiums/ Venues
• Healthcare Providers
• Transport Hubs
Nicole Delahanty Underwriter
Irwin Siegel Agency
9 listings in 50 states + DCView Company
Availability 50 states + DC