Coverage included in our perils form that are not common to standard forms:
- Transits/Conveyance: Covered while in transit to/from all destinations within assigned. Covered while in storage awaiting processing and/or final sale.
- Atmospheric Conditions: Unintended and harmful atmospheric conditions including temperature, illumination, humidity, CO2 and O2 levels.
- Chemical Damage: Unintended damage by chemicals which are applied after the product has been harvested.
- Contamination: In the event of bulk shipping container(s) having been tampered with in any way or any shipping container being delivered with broken or missing seals the goods may be contaminated or adulterated and as such will not deny a claim purely on the grounds that the Assured is unable to obtain evidence of such contamination or adulteration
- Comingling:Comingling of Seed/Product.
- Product in Process:Breakdown and/or faulty operation and/or malfunction of the illumination, heating, refrigeration or cooling equipment and/or any other processing machinery, lab equipment.
- Loading/Unloading: Including the risks of loading prior to and unloading after arrival.
- Blending/Alteration/Concentration: Errors in blending and /or dilution and/or alteration of insured product.
- Theft Limits:Increased Theft Limits in Excess of $50,000.
- Product Recall: In the event you must recall finished product and re-purpose or destroy.
Magda Arroyo Business Development Man
Cannabis Insurance Professionals a Division of Brown & Brown (NYSE:BRO)
1 listing in 50 states + DCView Company
Availability 50 states + DC