RECOVER is a storage tank and site pollution program for commercial real estate exposures, including condominium associations, cooperatives, community associations, and apartment buildings. Environmental liability occurrences for real estate tend to be large, expensive and complicated. The RECOVER program addresses those risks with bodily injury, property damage, and clean-up expenses arising from the release of contaminants for those buildings that qualify.
• A++ Rated Carrier • $50M Program Aggregate • Quick Quote and Bind Process
Coverage Highlights Include:
• Underground and aboveground tank spills
• Contingent transportation coverage
• Illicit abandonment coverage
• Coverage provided for claims and remediation costs
• On-site cleanup of new conditions (excluding lead or asbestos)
• Third party claims for on-site bodily injury for asbestos and/or lead
• Third party claims for off-site cleanup resulting from new conditions (excluding lead or asbestos)
* Underground tanks more than 25 years old are not eligible for coverage.
For more information visit www.newempiregroup.com/recover.
Rating By AM Best
Alberto Barros Marketing
New Empire Group
4 listings in 50 states + DCView Company
Availability 50 states + DC