From youth soccer teams to adult softball teams, to musicians and actors, nobody throws a pitch or utters a line until proper insurance coverage is in place.
Amateur sports organizations, special events organizers, athletic facilities and vendors reach out to Starr for General Liability coverage that secures their financial position in the event of an accident or unforeseen occurrence. Additional coverages available include hired and non-owned auto liability, sexual abuse and molestation, liquor liability and designated location aggregate.
A complete list of classifications of business are available upon request as well as a list of those events / activities we will not consider.
• Amateur Sports: Youth / Adult Baseball, Basketball, Golf, etc.
• Special Events: Festival / Concerts / Theatrical Performances, etc.
• Vendors: Liquor Vendor, Craft Vendor, etc.
• Organizations: ROTC – Booster Clubs, etc.
• Recreation: Boxing Gym, Sport Facilities (excluding all participants), etc.
• General Liability
• Hired & Non-Owned Auto Liability
• Sexual Abuse & Molestation
• Liquor Legal Liability
• Designated Location Aggregate
• Options: $1M/$1M, $1M/$2M, $2M/$2M, $2M/$4M
• Admitted and filed in all 50 states, D.C., Puerto Rico and Canada
5 listings in 50 states + DCView Company
Availability 50 states + DC