An accidental discharge of a substance contaminating soil, water,or the atmosphere can be financially devastating to any business if youdon't have the proper coverage.
Pollution Legal Liability will pay for damages that you are legally obligated to pay as a result from:
- Pollution emanating from your location
- Remediation Expenses for pollution emanating outside of your property boundaries.
- Legal Defense Expense in connection with your Remediation Expenses.
- Environmental Consultants & Laboratories
- Environmental Contractors
- Mold-Related Pollution
- Monoline Contractors Pollution
- Restoration & Mold Contractors
- Site Specific Pollution
- Transportation Pollution
- Umbrella/Excess Liability
- Waste Facilities Pollution Liability
$5M Maximum Limit
$1M Minimum Limit
Veracity Insurance Solutions, LLC
10 listings in 50 states + DCView Company
Availability 50 states + DC