At Breckenridge Insurance, our expert brokers understand the vulnerability, expense and far-reaching impact associated with data security breaches for organizations of all sizes. In today’s data-driven world—where vast and sensitive information is stored and transferred electronically on customers, clients, patients and intellectual property—it’s imperative to get the right coverage in place. Taking a proactive approach with your insureds is the best way to protect them and their hard-earned, trustworthy reputation.
Have a simple cyber risk? Click here to access our self-serve online portal for appointed agents.
- Access to A.M. Best A+ Superior Rated carriers
- Experienced Cyber Liability Team
- Limits available $25mm+
- Primary and XS Available
- Responsive Service and Support
- As little as 24-Hour Turnaround
- Financial Institutions
- Higher Education
- Data Security
- Network Providers
Lines of Business:
- Security and Privacy Liability
- Event Management
- Network Business Interruption
- Cyber Extortion
- Breach Response
- Forensic and Legal Assistance
- Regulatory Coverage
- Cyber Crime/Social Engineering
- Contingent Bodily Injury
- Breach Costs Outside the Limits
- Public Relations and Reputation Restoration
- Cyber breaches are mostly a result of foreign offshore sophisticated hackers.
- False: Any lost devices, viruses, or disgruntled employees could compromise your data integrity.
- Only large retail and the healthcare system are at risk of hacking.
- False: Small businesses are vulnerable and may not be as well equipped to handle. They regularly face in excess of $200,000 in costs associated with a breach.
- All Cyber exposures are covered under general liability coverage.
- False: The increased risk today means less coverage with general liability policies.
- Using cloud storage service reduces risk and liability.
- False: Despite proactive efforts, cloud storage does not reduce cyber threats.
- The cost of a breach is limited to notification expenses and credit monitoring.
- False: Although 46 states require notification, there are legal costs and significant business disruption and reputational costs
37 listings in 50 states + DCView Company
Availability 50 states + DC