Risks that are currently ineligible for this Program include those who operate outside designated, state-approved territory, subcontract more than 20% of their operations, and who act as a general contractor, construction manager, builder or developer. Additionally, new operations and contractors who work on piers, basements, foundational, or structural concrete work are also ineligible.
Our AM Best Rated A+15 Program offers superior insurance for House Lifting Contractors and includes these primary benefits:
• Blanket Additional Insured - where contract required
• Waiver of Transfer of Rights of Recovery Against Us to Others - where contract required
• Primary and Noncontributory - where contract required
• Per Project/Location General Aggregate ($5 million Cap)
• Employee Benefits Liability
• Stop Gap option available
The minimum premium is $25,000.
Apollo General Insurance Agency, Inc.
8 listings in 50 statesView Company
Availability 5 states