- Benefit coverage endorsement on Foreign Voluntary Work Comp
- Crisis Response Coverage Extension - Immediate access to resources needed for the management of man-made crisis events.
- Foreign Voluntary Worker's Compensation Supplemental Repatriation Limit per person – no aggregate.
- Primary 24/hr Worker's Compensation and Travel Accident and Sickness coverage. Compare this to many competitors who utilize a “coordination of benefits clause” which requires the claimant's personal insurance to coordinate with the foreign package coverage. TAS and FVWC forms include no such clause - it is primary coverage.
- Emergency Security & Political Evacuation Endorsement. This is a free $25,000 per Occurrence limit that responds to crisis situations occurring from political unrest, personal threats, war, and military events. Optional limits of $50,000 and $100,000 are also available for an additional fee.
$25M Maximum Limit
$1M Minimum Limit
Jason DeBolt Senior Underwriter
New Empire Entertainment Insurance Services
14 listings in 50 states + DCView Company
Availability 50 states + DC