• General Liability: required by most state regulatory agencies, with limits up to $1 million per occurrence/$3 million aggregate, with coverage forms specifically designed for PMPs. In addition, we offer $2 million/$4 million base limits.
• Excess/Umbrella: useful for larger companies and for those clients of PMPs who require higher limits of liability up to $10 million; umbrella coverage can extend over GL, Commercial Auto and Workers Compensation
• Workers Compensation: fully compliant with state agencies, with limits up to $1 million.
• Commercial Auto: a critical need for the PMP route-based profession, with limits up to $1 million per occurrence and a special in-transit pollution endorsement at policy limits.
• Inland Marine: protects mobile equipment such as compressed air sprayers, pumps, hoses, motors, ladders, digging and drilling tools, etc.
• Crime: protects companies against accusations of employee thefts by employers and PMP customers.
In addition, HIIG-CRU can offer Employment Practices Liability Insurance through other national programs. EPLI protects companies from accusations such as:
• Wage and Hour violations
• Wrongful Termination
• Discrimination in hiring, firing and promotion
• Sexual Harassment and Hostile Work Environments
$4M Maximum Limit
$300K Minimum Limit
HIIG - CRU
Robin Moldoff Supervisor of Marketing
Houston International Insurance Group - Capital Risk Underwriters
2 listings in 49 statesView Company
Availability 49 states