• General Liability: required by most state regulatory agencies, with limits up to $1 million per occurrence/$3 million aggregate, with coverage forms specifically designed for PMPs. In addition, we offer $2 million/$4 million base limits.
• Excess/Umbrella: useful for larger companies and for those clients of PMPs who require higher limits of liability up to $10 million; umbrella coverage can extend over GL, Commercial Auto and Workers Compensation
• Workers Compensation: fully compliant with state agencies, with limits up to $1 million.
• Commercial Auto: a critical need for the PMP route-based profession, with limits up to $1 million per occurrence and a special in-transit pollution endorsement at policy limits.
• Inland Marine: protects mobile equipment such as compressed air sprayers, pumps, hoses, motors, ladders, digging and drilling tools, etc.
• Crime: protects companies against accusations of employee thefts by employers and PMP customers.
In addition, HIIG can offer Employment Practices Liability Insurance through other national programs. EPLI protects companies from accusations such as:
• Wage and Hour violations
• Wrongful Termination
• Discrimination in hiring, firing and promotion
• Sexual Harassment and Hostile Work Environments
$4M Maximum Limit
$300K Minimum Limit
Robin Moldoff Supervisor of Marketing
Houston International Insurance Group
9 listings in 50 statesView Company
Availability 49 states