We are the only fire sprinkler program endorsed by the American Fire Sprinkler Association.
Coming to AFSA40 in San Antonio? Visit us in booth 902!
At Breckenridge Insurance, we understand what it takes to protect the interests of fire sprinkler and equipment contractors. With an AM Best A XV Rated Carrier and experienced risk engineering and claims specialists, we deliver quality solutions and responsive service that our clients require and deserve. We are committed to helping you succeed by protecting your insureds’ interests with unparalleled experience and integrity.
Read what Sprinkler Age has to say about our safety portal and click here to access the portal itself. To request temporary guest access to the portal to see what it offers, please contact one of the team members to the right.
- Fire Sprinkler Contractors
- Fire Equipment Contractors
- Commercial General Liability
- Following Form Excess
- Workers’ Compensation
Industry Specific Coverage Available:
- Contractors Blanket Additional Insured
- Primary & Non-Contributory Wording
- Blanket Waiver of Transfer of Rights
- Per Project Aggregate
- Errors & Omissions Liability
- Employee Benefits Liability (EBL)
- Employment Practices Liability (EPLI)
- Cyber Liability
- A XV Rated Carrier
- Endorsed by the American Fire Sprinkler Association
- Vast Industry Experience
- Completed ACORD applications
- Completed Supplemental
- Loss Runs – 5 Years currently valued
- 2 years job list or cert holder list
- 5 Years premium, payroll & receipts
- Completed Contractors WC Supplemental
31 listings in 50 states + DCView Company
Availability 50 states