Environmental Insurance (also known as pollution insurance or pollution coverage) is a type of business insurance product that is designed to respond to claims for loss or damage resulting from unexpected releases of pollutants.
These losses or damages typically arise in the form of claims against insureds for bodily injury (a.k.a, toxic torts), property damage, cleanup costs, and business interruption.
‘MJ Hall' has access to markets that specialize in Environmental Liability; including the following types of Environmental Insurance Products;
- Site Owner/Operator policies: also known as Site Pollution Policies (SPP), Environmental Impairment Liability Policies (EIL), and Pollution Legal Liability Policies (PLL)
- Stand Alone Site Owner/Operator Policies
- Combined General Liability and Site Owner/Operator policies
- Contractor Pollution Liability policies: also known as CPL policies
- Stand Alone Contractor Pollution Liability Policies
- Combined Contractor Pollution Liability and Professional Liability Policies
- Combined General Liability/Contractor Pollution Liability/Professional Liability Policies
- Storage Tank policies
Stacey Shurson Vice President
M.J. Hall and Company, Inc.
31 listings in 7 statesView Company
Availability 5 states