Specializing in Giving You More, When You Need it Most.
The Amwins Underwriting division's Amwins Specialty Auto (ASA) team is a non-standard auto MGA that offers affordable personal auto insurance programs for individuals located in Texas.
Amwins Specialty Auto is committed to the personal lines auto business and we are in it for the long haul. We’re backed by the strength and stability of Amwins, the leading specialty insurance broker in the nation.
Now appointed in Texas! We are accepting new agents!
We offer a variety of programs to meet the needs of our insureds with flexible terms and an array of discounts. We also accept many different types of licenses, including no license. Our highly experienced customer service team is unmatched in the industry with quick solutions to any questions.
- Amwins Legacy - Semi-annual program written on the standard Texas policy form. Includes optional business-use and non-owner coverage for an SR-22.
- Amwins Excel - Semi-annual non-standard program with generous discounts and various deductible options. Most competitive on multi-car/multi-driver risks.
- Amwins Prime - Semi-annual non-standard program. Prime specifically targets and will be most competitive on single-car/single-driver risks with better than average credit.
- Amwins Value - Semi-annual non-standard program. Includes Mexico coverage for infrequent use and offers a variety of discounts.
- Liability only
- Full coverage
- BI/UMBI $30,000/$60,000
- PD/UMPD $25,000
- OTC/COLL various deductible options offered
- Customization equipment $3,000 max
Credit and Non-Credit Options:
- Legacy, Excel and Value are non-credit scored products
- Prime is a credit scored product
- Prior insurance
- Advanced shopping (5 days)
- Texas license
- No license & Texas ID
- Foreign license
- International license
- Out of state license
Additional Features Available:
- Seven vehicle maximum on all programs
- Mexico coverage (25 miles)
- 1-ton trucks & vans, dually trucks
- Business use (applied to 1 vehicle only)
- Salvage title (liability only)
- Insured mobile app
- 24/7 online point-of-sale system
- Online endorsements
- Direct deposit of agent commissions
- Competitive commission rates
- Point-of-sale new business issuance with dec page and ID card
- E-signature technology
- EFT available (discounts available on some products)
Looking to get appointed? Visit our website to complete our brief appointment form.
Worth Casualty Company
Rating A- (Excellent)
Rating By AM Best
Jerry Martinez Director, Marketing
64 listings in 50 states + DCView Company
Availability 1 state