Join us on November 8th for our online CE course, "Solving for Vacant Property Exposures". Earn up to 2 hours of CE credits!
- New York
- North Carolina
- South Carolina
Click here for more information and to register.
We have your vacant properties covered.
The specialty property team at Breckenridge Insurance has extensive experience in covering vacant properties nationwide and has partnered with a A.M. Best A+ (Superior) carrier to cover all your insureds needs.
- All types of vacant buildings
- Will work to offer some type of solution through the use of coverages, terms, rates, and limits
- Windstorm and hail exposures in tier 1 or tier 2 counties
- Severe brush fire exposures
- No TIV restrictions
- No co-insurance with adequate insurance to value
- Flexibility to modify the coverage
- Limits: Primary, Excess, and Full
- ACV (Actual Cash Value)
- RCV (Replacement Cost Value)
- A.M. Best A+ (Superior)
- Experienced Property Underwriting Team
- Available to help you grow your property E&S book.
- Timely response delivered to agent requests and submissions.
Submission criteria:ACORD form:
- ACORD property application
- Vacant Building Application, if applicable
- Statement of values
- For multiple locations: breakdown of values per building
- Minimum of three years of hard-copy loss runs
- No loss letter signed by insured if a new purchase
32 listings in 50 states + DCView Company
Availability 50 states + DC