We have your vacant properties covered.
The specialty property team at Breckenridge Insurance has extensive experience in covering vacant properties nationwide and has partnered with a A.M. Best A+ (Superior) carrier to cover all your insureds needs.
- All types of vacant buildings
- Will work to offer some type of solution through the use of coverages, terms, rates, and limits
- Windstorm and hail exposures in tier 1 or tier 2 counties
- Severe brush fire exposures
- No TIV restrictions
- No co-insurance with adequate insurance to value
- Flexibility to modify the coverage
- Limits: Primary, Excess, and Full
- ACV (Actual Cash Value)
- RCV (Replacement Cost Value)
- A.M. Best A+ (Superior)
- Experienced Property Underwriting Team
- Available to help you grow your property E&S book.
- Timely response delivered to agent requests and submissions.
Submission criteria:ACORD form:
- ACORD property application
- Vacant Building Application, if applicable
- Statement of values
- For multiple locations: breakdown of values per building
- Minimum of three years of hard-copy loss runs
- No loss letter signed by insured if a new purchase
34 listings in 50 states + DCView Company
Availability 50 states + DC