Get A Fast, Hassle-Free Quote In Under 2 Minutes! QUOTE NOW
ABOUT THIS COVERAGE:
• Financial stability of a carrier rated A++ by A.M. Best
• Available on an admitted and non-admitted basis
1-4 FAMILY DWELLING PRODUCT:
Designed for one-to-four family tenant occupied dwellings and two-to-four family owner occupied dwellings. Our product is available on either a DP-1 Basic Form or DP-3 Special Form. Maximum total insured value for property of $1,000,000 and liability limits up to $1,000,000 are available.
CONDOMINIUM UNIT OWNERS PRODUCT:
Available for owner or tenant occupied condo and/or cooperative units. Short-term (nightly, weekly, monthly) and seasonal rentals and occupancies are eligible for coverage. Our HO-6 product is available with Coverage A limits up to $500,000 and contents limits up to $200,000. Loss of rents and loss assessment coverages are available up to $50,000 and liability limits are available up to $1,000,000.
RENTERS AND SENIOR TENANT PRODUCT:
Available for residential renters of apartments, mobile homes, or dwelling units. Our HO-4 product is available with contents limits up to $200,000 and liability limits are available up to $1,000,000. Enhancement endorsements available include a pet damage extension and renter’s protection plus endorsements.
VACANT BUILDING (PERSONAL LINES):
Our Vacant Building product is designed for your residential vacant homes or condos. Our product can be quoted for 3, 6, 9 or 12-month policy terms as either monoline or as a package with no restriction on length of vacancy. Special Form and replacement cost are available for properties 25 years or newer. Both Special and Basic Forms include vandalism coverage.
VACANT BUILDINGS AND VACANT LAND (COMMERCIAL LINES)
• No restriction on the length of vacancy
• Total insurable value range from $3 million to $5 million
• Can consider vacant land, vacant buildings, partially vacant buildings, vacant condo units, vacant leased space and risks with renovations – commercial or residential risks eligible
• No minimum earned premium, even for short-term policies
PROPERTY MANAGERS ERRORS AND OMISSIONS
• Coverage for the management of the insured’s personally owned property
• Ability to package errors and omissions, tenant discrimination, employment practices and general liability and business personal property
• Wrongful eviction coverage automatically provided for residential properties
REAL ESTATE AGENTS ERRORS AND OMISSIONS
• Defense outside limits
• Coverage for leasing/property management services
• Environmental Pollutants coverage
• Commercial (up to 40 percent)
Rating By A.M. Best
Osprey Underwriters Underwriting
21 listings in 50 states + DCView Company
Availability 50 states + DC