Businesses are more susceptible than ever to data breaches that can cripple commerical operations. Cyber attacks, such as malware and phishing, can also put sensitive customer information including Social Security numbers, credit card accounts, and driver’s license information into the wrong hands.
Standalone Cyber is another commercial insurance solution from Orchid that provides businesses protection against expenses that might result from data breaches including forensic investigations, customer notifications, extortion and lawsuits.Product Highlights & Available Coverages
- $0 retention for legal and computer forensic services.
- Coverage includes Payment Card Industry (PCI) liability and Regulatory Defense/Penalties coverage.
- eCrime/social engineering loss limits up to $250,000.
- Business interruption coverage including systems failure.
- Breach Costs coverage is in addition to the policy aggregate limit.
- Cyber Extortion - coverage for extortion expenses incurred and extortion monies paid as a direct result of a credible extortion threat.
- First Party
- Breach Costs - coverage for the costs to evaluate and respond to a cyber event.
- eCrime Loss - indemnification for direct financial loss from an eCrime Event.
- First Party Loss - indemnification for loss resulting from a cyber extortion event or a covered business interruption event.
- Third Party
- Cyber Liability - covers legal liability costs, including defense expenses, resulting from a covered cyber event.
- Multimedia Liability - covers legal liability costs, including defense expenses, resulting from materials published or broadcast by the insured due to claims such as disparagement or copyright/trademark infringement.
Multiple Markets Available
Rating A- or Better
Rating By A.M. Best
39 listings in 50 states + DCView Company
Availability 50 states + DC