The established Contractors Elite Program delivers a proven package solution to cover more than 34 ISO class codes. With our AM Best A+ rated Carrier and industry risk knowledge, we can provide a solution to fit a variety of contractor needs. We look forward to helping you build your book of contractor clients.
ISO class codes associated with the following commercial contractor types:
- Concrete Contractors
- Electrical Contractors
- Fence Erection Contractors
- Flooring Contractors
- General Contractors
- HVAC Contractors
- Landscape Contractors
- Masonry Contractors
- Mechanical Contractors
- Painting Contractors
- Plumbing Contractors
- Solar Energy Contractors
- Swimming Pool Contractors
- Inland Marine
- General Liability
- Worker's Comp
Industry-Specific Coverage Available:
- Blanket Additional Insured
- Blanket Waiver of Transfer of Rights
- Per Project Aggregate
- Apartment work considered commercial
- Residential service work considered
- No minimum earned premiums
- Complete ACORD application signed by Agent and insured for all lines of coverage to be considered.
- Breckenridge Insurance Contractors Elite or GreenScape questionnaire completed and signed by the insured
- Five years hard copy loss runs for all lines of business requested. Loss runs should be valued within 90 days of the upcoming effective date. Provide brief description of all losses when not adequately provided on loss runs from prior carriers.
- Current work on hand schedule including the description of the job and the work to be provided by our insured and their subcontractors.
- Complete financial statement for the most recent year including any notes.
- A copy of the subcontract agreement currently being used by the insured. It is required that all agreements show like limits, hold harmless agreement in favor of the insured and Additional Insured wording.
- Complete list of employees and all family members that have access to insured’s vehicles including driver’s license number, state of license and date of birth. Current MVR will need to be provided for all drivers.
- Contact name and phone number for loss control inspection purposes.
Blue River Underwriters
12 listings in 50 states + DCView Company
Availability 20 states