• A.M. Best Rated "A-" or better companies
• Minimum premiums start at $750
• Retentions start at $1,000
• Duty to defend
• Broad definition of wrongful employment act
• Defense expenses outside limits
• Defense expenses wage & hour
• Full prior acts
• Coverage for independent
• 3 year policies
• Third party discrimination
Why Buy Employment Practices Liability Insurance?
• Over 40% of Employment Practices Liability claims are brought against private employers with fewer than 100 employees
• 47% of plaintiff verdicts are between $100,000 and $500,000
Employment Practices Liability provides protection against:
• Discrimination and harassment
• Wrongful termination
• Wrongful infliction of emotional distress
• Wrongful discipline
• Negligent evaluation
• Mismanagement of employee benefit plans
• Failure to employ or promote
• Defense expense for wage and hour claims
• Bars & Restaurants
• ... and MORE!
Quoting with Griffin
• Quote online quickly at: www.gogus.com
• For risks with over 10 employees, submitting a paper application allows us to test our other markets for a more competitive quote.
*This is just a coverage overview. Actual policy wording applies.
Karlee Rahm Marketing
Griffin Underwriting Services
26 listings in 50 states + DCView Company
Availability 50 states + DC