Almost every business needs some form of general liability insurance to protect company assets and sign important contracts. Orchid Insurance provides commercial general liability that helps small businesses pay for unexpected lawsuits, or sign deals with new clients, rent commercial space, and avoid bankruptcy. General liability insurance in Orchid policies typically cover:
· Third party or customer injuries
· Damaged customer property
· Accusations of defamation
· Copyright infringement
Commercial General Liability insurance can be purchased either packaged with property insurance, or monoline. This type of coverage addresses a wide range of liability loss exposures, falling into two categories:
· Premises and operations liability — liability for conditions or activities arising out of the premises or operations of a company
· Products and completed operations liability — liability of a company to a user who is harmed by products manufactured, sold or distributed by the company
A Commercial General Liability policy can be purchased on an occurrence basis or a claim-made basis. Features include:
- Provides primary protection for bodily injury, property damage, and personal injury to a third party for which a company is liable.
- Vendors, lessors of premises, lessors of equipment and employees may be included as insureds.
Multiple Markets Available
Rating A- or Better
Rating By A.M. Best
39 listings in 50 states + DCView Company
Availability 50 states + DC